Saturday, November 13, 2010
Harry Potter!
Well, I don't really know what to write about so I guess I'll write about Harry Potter since the new movie comes out soon, and I am soo excited. I thought the movies did pretty well sticking to the novel. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when there is a really good book, and the movie just kills it. But, overall, I was pretty impressed with the Harry Potter movies...they just have to leave out a lot of the small details since the books are so long. I think the next one will have a lot of those details in it though since they are splitting it up. Soo, I guess thats about it. And we'll see how close the movie is to the book next week! Yay :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I always thought that the first two movies were the best. I was a little disappointed in the way the werewolf looked. But I can't wait for the next movie to come out!
ReplyDelete